The Nigerian police, the military and the air drive should take at the least five security measures that are opposing and preventive, and dealing with banditry and abductions, the federal government stated on Sunday
. Adder, Operation Harbin Kunama three, Exercise EGWU EKE III, Operation DIRAN MIKIYA, and Operation SHARAN DAJI.
The measures and their dividends have been introduced in a press release by Femi Adesina, special media adviser in response to criticism
“These are undoubtedly major security challenges in our country, and the government led by President Muhammadu Buhar leaves no stone that has not been translated for a healthy and peaceful restoration,” Adesina stated.
Police catch kidnappers and robbers on Kaduna-Abuja Freeway
“Opera Puff Adder (Nigerian Police), Operation HARBIN KUNAMA 3 (Nigerian Army) and Exercise Egwu Eke 3 (Nigerian Army) all launched in 2019 to complement the current Sharan Daji Operations (Nigerian army launched in 2016) and Diran Mikiya (launched by Nigerian Air Force 2018). All these activities focus on fighting banditry and crime in Northwest Nigeria.
“The government's constitutional duty and responsibility is to protect life and property. The Buhar regime is still committed to this, and even though there have been crimes and crimes recently, the perpetrators are being beaten and badly beaten. Terrible clouds can never win. Soon they will no longer have heaven, ”he added.
Here are a number of the January and now Nigerian security and safety initiatives:
* Operation HARBIN KUNAMA 3 launched on January 1 In 2019, the entire loss of bandits fleeing army operations in Zamfara and fleeing to Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Niger and Sokoto states. destroyed; and a whole lot of hostages have been rescued. Within the two weeks of February (February Four-14, February), the Nigerian army released 80 hostages, 37 of which kill the wallpaper.
– Air bombardments of bandit camps have intensified in current months. New Air Drive Base – 271 Nigerian Air Drive Separation (271 NAF Det) – Ordered in Birin Gwar, Kaduna State, Might 2019 to supplement Gusau, Zamfara State, the 207 Fast Response Group (QRG) established in 2017. t
Between January 2019 and the primary week of Might 2019, a complete of 270 suspected kidnappers, 275 suspected armed robberies and 105 selected weapons and a large ammunition returned by the Nigerian police have been arrested.
● April 5- The Nigerian Police Launched the Puff Adder Mission, Working with the Nigerian Armed Forces and State Providers Department (DSS). ), custom-made Kaduna – Abuja Expressway, Kog, Katsina, Niger and Zamfaran states all three crimes of crime and crime – kidnappings, armed robberies, robbery of cattle, including
● April 9 – Police Operations "Operation Puff Adder" criminals who have been concerned within the abduction of Canadian Television employees, Friday Okeregbe-Hanniel Patrick, Abdulwahab Isah and Salisu Mohammed.
● April 10 – "Puff Adder" officers killed 9 notorious criminals on the Abuja-Kaduna fairway. 6 Ak47 rifles, 1 pump-driven weapon, 1,206 rounds of Ak47 ammunition, 7 magazines, 28 cartridges and 158 spent tanks have been returned from criminals. , 48 years previous, from Dutsinma LGA, Katsina State. Mallam, is a self-recognized religious father of kidnappers who terrorize the Abuja-Kaduna fairway and elements of different north-western central states.
● When the "spiritual father" of the kidnapper was arrested, the police detective drew attention to Operation Puff Adder & # 39; arrested 18 notorious kidnappers and armed robbers at totally different occasions and places across the country. A total of twenty-two (22) AK 47 rifles, five (5) regionally produced pistols and stay ammunition caches have been recovered from bandits.
● Might 5, Operation Puff Adder operators rescued unharmed 27 kidnappers, including five Chinese language citizens. Chinese residents who have been beforehand kidnapped on April 15, 2019 in Bob, Nigeria, have been rescued safely and successfully from the forest of Birun Gwar in Kaduna State, which carried out cautious analysis, including each air and floor control. Two kidnappings have been killed due to accidents brought on by the trade of firearms with the police throughout a rescue operation. Twenty-two different victims of kidnapping in the state of Zamfara and the remainder of the country
● January 8 – Military marked "Exercise EGWU EKE III" at 8 in the Nigerian Military's area of duty 1 Battalion, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State
● February 2 – eight Nigerian Army Division "Exercise EGWU in EKE III" collectively with other security businesses recovered dangerous weapons from legal and political villains in the State of Sokoto. This has actually had a huge effect on the peaceful state of security in the state.
● March 15 – 72 Special Pressure Makurds Arrested in Yelwata Guma LGA, Benue-Nasarawa Interstate Border, and patrols on Yelwata-Kadarko Street, armed robberies led to the elimination of 1 armed theft whereas others took them. The suspects have been wearing a army desert and robbed the drivers along the street.
● On April 13, Zamfara's "Operation Sharan Dajia" troops killed 23 bands and arrested 18 suspected informants, cattle breeders, catchers and logistics suppliers for armed individuals
● April 20 – HABIN KUNAMA III Groups based mostly on credible intelligence bandit From the outlets in Kirsa and Sunke Anka at LGA, Zamfara, continued to liquidate inland to discover out the brigades, arresting 18 informants and recovering weapons and bikes.
● April 22 – The 72 Special Staff (SF) Battalion Makurds, who settled in inner security for Operation Katsina-Ala within the LGA in Benue, blocked the battle between the two Tivis-Shitile and Ikyora in the early days of the day. They destroyed five mercenaries, recovered weapons and ammunition
● On Might 8, a patrol group of the 1 division of the Nigerian Army attacked the Gonan Bature & # 39; japanese aspect of the Ritana and Kasaram farm at Chika's LGA, within the state of Kaduna. The abandoned Kasarami houses have been allegedly occupied by criminals and have been used as a shelter and a place where abduction victims have been held.
● Might eight Workouts HARBIN KUNAMA III arrested the famous band's logistics supplier between the Jigia-Batsari axis – one Marwana Abubakar was arrested in Kwashabawa village in Jibia, LGA, Katsina State.
● On Might eighth, 311 artillery regiment troops successfully carried out a monitor document of suspect in a facility within the town of Kontagora in Niger.
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE:
● January 19- The Air Drive of Nigeria deployed a fighter plane with help gear and separated the personnel of the Particular Forces (SF). Sokoto continues to enhance Bandit's operations in Northwest Nigeria beneath Operation DIRAN MIKIYA. The aim of the deployment is to add value to efforts to tackle insecurity in some border regions of the State of Sokoto and Zamfara and Sokoto
● February 7 – ATF. DIRAN MIKIYA "intensified the bombing of armed bandits hiding in the state of Zamfara and the surrounding area after it was recognized that bandits used several camps to attack innocent civilians."
● February 21 – Nigerian Air Drive (NAF) Cellular Jet A-1 Gasoline Unit allows NAF helicopters to run on 23 Fast Response Wing (23 QRW) Nguroje units. This further improves security on the Mambilla plateau
● March 12 – By persevering with to provide security for the state of Kaduna and its surrounding space, the NAF is working with different security businesses. Hotspots and flashholes in the state while maintaining its patrols along the Abuja-Kaduna Freeway. Some areas of management are Goni Gora, Kajuru, Kujama, Kasuwar Magan and surrounding neighborhoods
● March 31 – Nigerian Air Drive Special Workforce (SF) in Zamfara efficiently deserted attacks on armed bandits making an attempt to attack Hay's Mahe and Hay's Kanawa Villages Gusau inside the precincts of.
● April 8 – ATF Working Group to Reform "DIRAN MIKIYA Operation". in the neighborhood of. The aim of airfreight is to rinse, amongst different things, the bandits from the forests of Sububu, Rugu and Kagara, whereas making certain the protection of the life and traits of the citizens of Northwest Nigeria.
● April 9 – Aviation Mission (ATF), Operation DIRAN MIKIYA & # 39; Neutralizes dozens of armed bandits in Zamfara State 2 within the area's space of exercise, and in addition supported floor forces to move into areas of attack to flee survivors and return their weapons. Some bandits fleeing over the Republic of Niger
● April 13 – ATF Operation 'Operation DIRAN MIKIYA' destroyed some logic shops belonging to bandits in the state of Zagreb in Kagara Forest. A few of the armed bandits that had fled their camps due to previous NAF flight attacks had relocated some logistics products, corresponding to gasoline, bikes, and local weaponry gear, to another location within the Kagara forest.
● April 16 – In responses to studies of high-profile armed robbers around the Mada area of the Mada space in the Gusau Local Authorities Area (LGA) of the State of Zamfara, underneath the duty of 207 (207) QRGs (AOR) ) The NAF Special Staff (SF) was sent to the world
● April 22 – ATF (ATF) "DIRAN MIKIYA Operation" neutralizes about 10 armed bandits in the Sububu forest space of Zamfara. This was achieved by ATF responding to a request from the Sector 7 Operational Duty Area, SHARAN DAJI, for close air help to the Air Pressure, which had been in touch with armed bandits within the Shinkafi Local Authorities Space (LGA)
● Might Four, NAF ordered 271 Nigerian Air Drive (271 NAF Det) in Birun, Gwar, Kaduna State. Separation was established to help the Base and help teams for troop operations by DIRAN MIKIYA and SHARAN DAJI.